Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i do have her permission to post her questions for her.

Quote:
Two problems. The first, Ronnie had the Prevnar and Hib tihs week and his reaction again was horrible. I made the pedi put the other reactions in his chart, but this weekend he had tremors and has been crying non stop for the past few days. The usual fever and other issues are frustrating for him, but the tremors have me nervous. I am close to taking him somewhere for a second opinion.
Second, the chicken pox vaccine. I don't want to do this at all. I would prefer to have a cp party like I did with my girls, but now I was told even if you home school, the vaccine must be given by the time the child is of school age or the state will interfere.

Anyone have any more information regarding these vaccines and what is going on the the state that I now have to worry about them taking Ronnie from me just to do a vaccine? Have the doctors told me a little fib?

Jo
so far she has been given the info for exemptions for the state of nc (where she lives) from vaclib.org and from 909shot.com

Quote:
I took Ronnie to the Urgent Care, he is doing much better. And now it has been documented by other doctors.

I have with my oldest girl been forced to vaccinate. They took her from my home, vaccinated her, two weeks later, gave her back. I went to court to show the documentation and social services brought the wrong paperwork, claimed they didn't have it so it must not have been done, so they sent her over to a doctor and did them all a second time.

I just don't want that to happen to Ronnie. I had hoped that things had changed since my daughters were little, but so far it looks like the same scare tactics are in place.

Thank you all for the support.

Jo
this is her update (sunday) the above with her 20+ year old dd happened years ago in pennsylvania.

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have given her the info for the cp vax too.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Quote:
I have with my oldest girl been forced to vaccinate. They took her from my home, vaccinated her, two weeks later, gave her back. I went to court to show the documentation and social services brought the wrong paperwork, claimed they didn't have it so it must not have been done, so they sent her over to a doctor and did them all a second time.
OMG!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by EVC
OMG!

OK, I am lost here? The state didn't take her dd b/c of not vaxing right?

·
Registered
10,813 Posts

There was something else going on here - for them to go through the trouble of taking her to court solely because she didn't vaccinate her daughter . . . highly highly unlikely. In fact, I've never heard of forced vaccination unless the child is in imminent danger or it's a custody case. Or if CPS already has you for something else and they persuade/bully you into vaccinating b/c they know you want the case closed and you just do whatever they want at that point. Otherwise, it doesn't happen.

How did she get her daughter vaccinated and there was no record of it anywhere?

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this was 20+ years ago. i only know that she said that the dr is who "turned her in" for not vaxing, she was also bf her at over 2 years old, which they said was wrong as well.

i don not know if it was a custody case. i didnt ask her that.

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by momtoNatalee
OK, I am lost here? The state didn't take her dd b/c of not vaxing right?
my understanding is they took the child and vaxed her and then returned her.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts