Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't know if there is a thread that already exists about this...but here goes...<br><br>
dr. sears' baby book has a great list of questions to ask the person who may provide care for your child...however, i was wondering if any of you working moms or student moms who have someone provide care for your child have a concise list that you might want to share with me....also, what do you look for when you go and visit a potential daycare place?<br><br>
the two places i'm going to visit are at home daycares...the one is in the town i'm living in and the other is in the town i'm working in....the one in the town i'm working in might not be for me since she said she already has two babies, a seven month old and eight month old, I'm not sure how Porter (my nine-month old son) would handle being around other babies all the time....part of me thinks it would be great for him, another part of me feels like he may not get all the attention he deserves....<br><br>
I don't know...I'm stressing out about this BIG time....I think I'll feel better once I go and actually meet with the women and see how they handle things and see their houses and what not....

·
Registered
55 Posts
I always have a long list of questions when I am looking at daycares/new babysitters, and I always end up going with my gut feel. Obviously there are some must-ask questions, but in the end I think you know when you spend time there if it's a good fit for you and your child.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts