Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a teen and it may seem strange that I'm on a parenting forum, but I have a good reason. I'm currently working on a course about parenting... but with actual kids! I mean what do 40-year-olds know about parenting modern-day kids? If you guys have questions you'd like a teen to answer just ask it. Any social group, both genders, I'll be inviting other people to 'guest star.' We'll be covering topics such as

-Body image
-Fashion (make-up and clothes)
-Social
-Social media
-Anything you want us to cover

Thanks for the help,
Jamei :smile:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Hi Jamei,
I don't have a teen of my own, mine are 7&2. I'm going to be hosting a 16 year old female foreign exchange student this year. What advice do you have on welcoming a teen into my home? Thanks.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hey guys, I'm a teen and it may seem strange that I'm on a parenting forum, but I have a good reason. I'm currently working on a course about parenting... but with actual kids! I mean what do 40-year-olds know about parenting modern-day kids? If you guys have questions you'd like a teen to answer just ask it. Any social group, both genders, I'll be inviting other people to 'guest star.' We'll be covering topics such as

-Body image
-Fashion (make-up and clothes)
-Social
-Social media
-Anything you want us to cover

Thanks for the help,
Jamei :smile:
What, if anything, would teens like adults to know about them? Is there anything you wish adults "just knew" about your life because you're not quite comfortable bringing it up yourself?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts