Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a few questions if everyone will humor me. I *think* that I ovulated 2 weeks ago yesterday - due to cervical fluid and some cramping that I normally experience w/ ovulation (the cramping was mild - a lot milder than normal and I don't know if it's because I didn't ovulate or if it was due to the raspberry leaf tea that I was drinking). But I still don't have my period. Is it possible that I didn't ovulate? (I have not had any signs of ovulation since then and have been quite regular since my miscarrage in July). Could I be pregnant even though the tests that I took on Saturday and yesterday were negative? (we had unprotected sex 2 days before I think I ovulated). I really want to be so I think some of it is in my head but DH will be very unhappy so a part of me doesn't want to be. Help - anyone?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Hmm... you don't have any temps to look at, right? That is the best way to be sure you really O'ed 2 weeks ago. Other than that, I have 2 thoughts: you might have been close to O'ing 2 weeks ago and then didn't for some reason--any stress, travel, change in routine? Your body may build back up to it and O later.<br><br>
Or you might have O'ed when you think, be PG, and just not have high enough HCG levels to get a ++ test yet. I found when I tested early that I would get a ++ but it would take much longer than expected and be very faint. So, not to get your hopes up, but it could be possible too, and I know what it is like to want it so badly that you're not sure what is real and what is imagined, LOL! I would wait a few more days and test again. Good luck.<br><br>
Tara

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'm still waiting......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts