Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the edge of buying some Wonderoos, but what is suedecloth?
Does it keep little bums dry like fleece or will my ds feel wet. He doesn't sleep at night if he feels any wetness, so that is really important. We only use pockets at night, so I can't decide if I should grab a few or not.
?

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I prefer it to fleece (I have about 50/50 on fuzzibunz and wonderoos btw)
It holds up and looks spanky new after a long time, unlike fleece which pills.
Dries faster, and FEELS drier than fleece when wet IMHO.

Biggest plus in my book, fleece leaves little indents in my babe's tush (like when you sleep on crumpled sheets?) and suedecloth doesnt!

I LOVE my wonderoos personally

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well great...everyone is 50/50 on liking it. :LOL That helps! {{{sigh}}} Guess I'll just have to order some. {{{sigh}}} And I was about to climb on the wagon for good too.
Oh well...what can you do?
:LOL

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
it reminds me of what they use to make little girls nightgowns out of...like a nylon enriched flannel(I know that does not exist, but it is what it reminds me of. KWIM? Thinner than microfleece, does not pill. Don't let that hold you back from getting Wonderoos. It is actually a really nice feature of them.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by summiebee
it reminds me of what they use to make little girls nightgowns out of...like a nylon enriched flannel(I know that does not exist, but it is what it reminds me of. KWIM? Thinner than microfleece, does not pill. Don't let that hold you back from getting Wonderoos. It is actually a really nice feature of them.
That's funny! :LOL I know exactly what you are talking about.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I really like it so far (we've only had it a few days), but I also think it feels drier than fleece when it's wet. I was actually wondering if there's anywhere that sells suedecloth liners so I could use it with other diapers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts