Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hi ladies! I'm sorry I've not been around a lot lately. We've got something wrong with our computer. Sometimes the internet works, sometimes it doesn't. I have no idea what the heck is wrong with the thing. I'm hoping this latest remedy we tried will fix it and keep it up and running, but at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. Too bad my technology savvy BIL is in Seattle working for Microsoft!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Anyway, everything is going well so far with the pregnancy! This kid is definately a mover, I'm a little scared for what s/he's going to be like after birth! Some days whenever I stop, baby gets moving. Its a good thing I know about babywearing! I think this kiddo might be the perfect canidate for it! DD was a similiar pregnancy and I totally wish I'd have understood babywearing better when she was born. I think it would've made life a lot easier back then. :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My 36wk home visit is in two days. Can't believe it! Went out today and bought all the kit supplies. I should probably look into getting all the newborn clothes out and buying some more diaper covers. DH didn't want me thinking about baby stuff during the holidays (can't blame him, I'd've ended up having a mild mental breakdown if I tried to do holiday stuff and stress about getting baby things done at the same time) so now I'm in fully baby mode! I'm going to hop over to the things I need to do thread after this!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I hope that all is going well for everyone and that I haven't missed anything important! I'm really really hoping to be more invovled in the board, esp as we are getting towards the end. :)</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts