Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>PHEW!!! Christmas was fun but PHEW PHEW PHEW!~!! Wednesday, I have a half day of work, so I am going to do a quick purge and clean and prep for moving. I am giving myself 4 hours and I am working on the storage room and kitchen and closet. Anyone want to join me this week??? : )</p>

·
Registered
151 Posts
<p>That sounds fantastic.  We have our last Christmas dinner today, and tomorrow the purge will start. </p>

·
Registered
479 Posts
<p>I will try but DS is being extra clingy since we got back from our trip so it might be a little more difficult. We have already purged a few things that were replaced by new gifts- a mini DVD player and a tea kettle.</p>

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
<p>I am with you! I am working on 50 things by Friday but I think I am already close to that in just a few hours! I am planning on totally cleaing out every room in my house (except for the storage closet ;) ) by Friday. I have been working on my laundry area and sewing area for a few hours now and it is looking MUCH better already :) </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Amy</p>

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
<p>I've been working on it too, but I'm sorta waiting until Jan 2011 to get it out because I want to t=do the 2011 in 2011 this year. If I have a big # to start, it'll give me the mental boost I need.</p>

·
Premium Member
5,391 Posts
<p>I should do this but I think I will have enough of a challenge just getting by this week. Have fun everyone!</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts