Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's the fit on Loveybums? I am especially interested in trimness between the legs.

TIA!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Well I just got some wool covers with snaps ins & they are not as trim in the crotch as some of my others but I was still able to get his pants up easily & it didn't seem like an enormous difference. I got mine with aplix though so the fit may be different than a side snapper. I really think they are a nice diaper~very well sewn & a good design

·
Registered
728 Posts
The only wool covers I have used are 3 Loveybums w/front snaps and a VK so I don't have much of a basis for comparison, but here's my take on them.
The Loveybums (we need and abbreviation lol...is LB taken?) have a higher rise ( they're size L) than the VK and are wider through the crotch. IMO, this makes them fit my cpfs better. There also isn't too much of a "ruffle" on the serged edge and this makes them seem more trim.
I think that some of the LB colors are thicker than others. I have a royal blue inner/outer, a sage/light sage, and an aloe/thistle. The aloe one is a bit more felted and is our night time/out and about cover. The other 2 are not as felted and stretchier.
The fit on them is great. Last measurements on ds were 11.5" thighs, 18" waist, 17" rise and they fit on the tightest snaps perfectly.
Too much info, I know...HTH.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts