Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys like this http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B00007LVB4

better than the usual storage bins that we all like with the wooden frame and plastic bins. I am going to buy one or the other and I am worried with the wooden frame/plastic bins one Sophia could pull it down on herself. This one seems a bit sturdier. What do you think? For toys and books.

Thanks

Oh if there is a better online source for these kind of things other than target I would like to know.

pauline

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
those are both really nice! i like the first one better, you will probably be able to store more/use it for a longer period of time, but the second one is cool for a play table. killy has one of the plastic ones with wood, and its actually pretty sturdy, but if you have a choice, i would get one of these ones

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
the first one is nice. We have those bins to store Campbell's toys. I haven't gotten the shelf yet though.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
IKEA opening has been pushed back to August '07. I am glad we will get one, but waiting is painful. I am sure it will end up being fall until it really opens. At least I am saving money this way.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
I like them better than the plastic ones. We had the plastic ones for Tania. She never pulled them down. If she pulled on one of the plastic containers, just that would come down. But the one you found is prettier. The ones we had seemed to accumulate a lot of dust. They were easy enough to clean out, but I like that the one you found has shelving over the bins.

And that activity table is awesome!

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
I like them both, the first I think you'll get more space to hold things but the second would work good for coloring and building type things when she's older.

We had the wooden and plastic bin thing, it was nice but took up too much space in our house so we got rid of it a while ago.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I like them both...thanks for adding to my ever-lengthening when-I-get-my-tax-refund list.
:

I desperately need some storage for Sprogly's toys. My toys too, actaully. I usually avoid Target, but sometimes I'm overcome by its Siren call, and I have to go blow a wad of cash on Stuff. I wish there was a Gothic Cabinet Craft here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.