Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know. And neither do the doctors or midwives. And every time you ask me the answer is going to be the same. And my EDD hasn't changed... and it doesn't mean anything anyway. And I'm still two weeks away from it so, no, the doctors aren't talking about inducing me yet. And I don't want to be induced anyway! And I can't make it happen any faster. So STOP asking me!!!

Okay...vent over. Thank you for reading.

Can you tell people are dirving me nuts today?
:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm with you! Pregnancy did not, in fact, make me a psychic.

Wait until you're a few days past your due date - talk about people driving you nuts
:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by heart-n-bones View Post
I don't know. And neither do the doctors or midwives. And every time you ask me the answer is going to be the same. And my EDD hasn't changed... and it doesn't mean anything anyway. And I'm still two weeks away from it so, no, the doctors aren't talking about inducing me yet. And I don't want to be induced anyway! And I can't make it happen any faster. So STOP asking me!!!

:
: what she said

and no, I cannot plan the birth around your other engagements.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
and my favorite, no, you cannot come to the birth center drunk if it happens on a friday night
(to my single male roommate)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by heart-n-bones View Post

:
I can't believe people is doing this two you when your EDD is 2 weeks away
: that is crazy.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Yeah, it gets really old really fast! It makes me think about "when when when" and that makes me insane!!! It has calmed down some because I basically told everyone I don't want to talk about it anymore

Amy

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Oh I'm there as well and have been for a little while so can understand the comments even though you are two weeks out from your due date.

·
Registered
79 Posts
OMG I am only 37 weeks, and between email and FB I get like 20 people asking a day. "Any baby yet??" I said that I will email and update on FB beforehand or have DH do it. To make it worse, DH put on his status at 35 weeks that he baby is coming any day because I have started to progress. Ok, I was at ONE!!! But with my DD I had her 4 days after getting to 1. But still!! It is pretty annoying. Especially since I didnt WANT to have a baby at 35 weeks!!

I feel your pain, it IS annoying!! I can not imagine if I were overdue!!

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Not in your DDC, but I was still going grocery shopping (with hip pain and hot flashes) at almost 42 weeks, and everyone looked at me like I had 2 heads when I told them I was due X number of days ago.

I was due March 7th, induced on the 21st, and she wasn't born until the 22nd.
If I had still been working (I worked until the 12th), people would have been nagging me even more than before. OMG. I would have had the urge to punch someone.

Long story short - I feel your pain.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I'm 10 days away from my due date, and I work Mon-Wed. So I went to work again today (monday) and I swear this woman looked at my and SCOWLED "you're STILL here." Like, jesus H lady, am I that hideous to watch waddle down the hallway? WTF??! I was like "yeah, well I'm not due for another 10 days." argh.

XOXO
B

·
Registered
130 Posts
My husband is the one dealing with the question mostly, since I don't work. He comes home every day now and people have asked him all day long if the baby was here! He keeps telling him if the baby was here, he would not be at work! I get it to, but to a much smaller extent...just family, mostly...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.