Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few days I've noticed that I have this weird sensation going on down there. I can't control it, it just happens on it's own. It can be anywhere from just above my pubic bone to the vulva area. It doesn't feel good or anything, it's like when you get those random muscle twitches. Except these are more subtle, and are a LOT quicker. It's like a vibrating quiver. I don't know how to explain it. I've never had this before. When I mentioned it to DH, he looked at me like I was on crack. And it's not the baby moving....

Anyone else experiencing strange sensations??

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't know if a pinch nerve would cause something like this. I had a pinched nerve in my wrist for a couple months, and OMG did that hurt!! I did feel the baby drop lower monday night, it hurt and was/is really uncomfortable. The twitching started saturday maybe?? The baby's knocking on my cervix, and it hurts when I walk (dang stabbing pains). This vibrating quiver doesn't hurt, but I know it's there, which is almost constant. I'm truly baffled by this. I remember with my 1st DC, I had twitching in my lower uterus that woke me up at 5am. By 10am, I sprung a leak in the amniotic bag. It's not really like that feeling either.

I searched the internet and came up with nothing. I guess I'm just a strange being...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.