Oh shoot. I have no idea!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sure that Californians are exhausted from so many rallies. :lol But strategically, this one needs a good turnout. Democrats are at the forefront of the forced vax movement in California. They need to know that they're going to lose votes.

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
I'm sure that Californians are exhausted from so many rallies. :lol But strategically, this one needs a good turnout. Democrats are at the forefront of the forced vax movement in California. They need to know that they're going to lose votes.
CA has been in the back pocket of the Democratic Party for decades now - they take the rich Westsiders, liberal SFOs, and new immigrant votes for granted and they are plowing forward with the nanny state mentality.

They should be figuring out how to solve the water problem instead of poking everybody with toxins.

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I wanted to update that 100s and 100s of families made a showing! :love I'm eager to get a final count.

One sign read, "You take my rights, I take your job."

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Today it's going to be determined which committees hear this bill. It's being suggested to call and ask them to refer to the health, education, judiciary, and appropriations committees. Also Senator Anderson is also asking for letters to be emailed to him to show in Sacramento.

I've seen some postings on Dr. Sear's FB page that a lot of the assembly members don't know about the bill yet so he's suggesting to contact them early.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Today it's going to be determined which committees hear this bill. It's being suggested to call and ask them to refer to the health, education, judiciary, and appropriations committees. Also Senator Anderson is also asking for letters to be emailed to him to show in Sacramento.

I've seen some postings on Dr. Sear's FB page that a lot of the assembly members don't know about the bill yet so he's suggesting to contact them early.
I called earlier. Hopefully the Assembly will listen. I contacted my rep last week but so far no response.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I saw a message saying that a lot of the assembly isn't familiar with the bill so it's a good time to contact them.

I have contacted every member of the assembly. Mostly I got back a bunch of generic messages but Jim Wood (2nd district) has emailed me saying he plans to co-author this bill. I'll post here if any other ones say they are in support.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts