Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need some answers please! I currently ebf my 7 month old and AF has yet to return. Last Sunday September 6th, I had one episode of light pink spotting when I wiped. Followed by 2 days of horrible cramps. I thought it was AF starting but nothing. Then I realized in the past I get horrible cramps when I ovulate as well. So I chalked it up to an ovulation bleed and moved on. Well the following Sunday I had spotting again and then also this Tuesday the 15th which last for at least 12 hrs. Since then nothing. I took a FRER pregnancy test this morning thinking it was implantation bleeding but got a BFN. Right now I have very mild cramps and fatigue with lower back pain. Might I add my husband had a vasectomy less than 3 months ago so we thought we were in the clear since I breastfeed around the clock. Thoughts please as to what the heck is going on with my body!? Is this AF just trying to return or should I test again in a few days?

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
It's probably just the start of a return to a normal cycle. Since your husband had a vasectomy it's highly unlikely you're pregnant.

The body has a lot of fits and starts as it gets back to a normal cycle. If you're concerned see your HCP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts