Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me feedback about the different OB/GYN practices in town? I am especially interested in anyone's experiences with Rushmore OB/GYN. PM me if you like....<br><br>
Wishin

·
Registered
69 Posts
i had a great experiance with black hills obgyn. i go to nurse midwife Karen Pettigrew. she just delivered my first baby in October and was so supportive of my compleatly natural birth. she even argued with the hospital for me so i did not even have to have an IV. i love, love that i found someone so willing to do things my natural kind of crunchy way! i would recomend her 100% though i dont know about the other dr.s in the practice. i think most of them are really main stream but i knew karen would deliver me when i needed her not the dr on call so that did not bother me. i did have an ob there for awhile, allison kuran (sp?). we had fertility problems due to endo that she helped with but for the birth i wanted a midwife and it turned out that Dr kuran got pg the same time i did so she was on materinty leave when i was due. i was glad because there were no hard feeling when i switched to karen at about 14 weeks. i did like dr kuran but i did not see her that often to really get to know her.<br>
hope this helps you.<br>
Brea

1 - 2 of 2 Posts