Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any idea how to find out the circ rates for cities rather than by state? I live in St. Paul, MN, but I'm sure the rates in the cities (st. paul/minneapollis and surrounding areas) are way lower than the rest of my state, but I'm just not sure how to go about finding that out.

·
Registered
14,239 Posts
As of now there is nor circ rate other than by region that I know about.
I would love if there were.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I interviewed with a family last night for a doula gig, and they are leaning towards circ (for now
, they hadn't even thought of it as anything other than "what you do" before I asked about it) and I said that I thought the Twin Cities was nearing 50-50, but the rest of MN was higher, but in the cities, "locker room" wouldn't be the issue it has been in the past. But that was all guessing, and I would like to know if it has any basis in fact.

and now, some smilies for dd:

:
:
:
: :adina:
:
:
:
:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I live in MN.I have never had a issue in the locker room. At least not with my intact status. Most wouldn’t even look. If they were caught well you know what they would look like. Only with just one girl who pulled my pants down. But that was it. Any way like I said any man who is caught peaking is looked as if they are gay. Especially if they put pressure for the dude to get it done. Cause that means they have a interest in there penis!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MatrionsRevenge
I. like I said any man who is caught peaking is looked as if they are gay. Especially if they put pressure for the dude to get it done. Cause that means they have a interest in there penis!
Thats exactly what my DH always says. He thinks the locker room issue is rediculous too.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can see that too, but I don't want to encourage homophobia just to further the cause, can do it without getting into that, methinks. There was a really great thread about it earlier, maybe I'll resurrect that one.

MartrionsRevenge- I wonder if we know each other. I grew up with a lot of intact boys, my mom and her friends were all "freaks".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.