Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>anyone have inmprovements in there alergie or able to tolerate raw dairy and not regular ?</p>
<p>I have a alergie to dairy ( not lactose intolrace ) and have heard it can help . Im try to get more fat , protin calcum ect in my diet we are TTC and dr said I really need more fat .</p>
<p>anyone have experence with this ?</p>

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
<p>For me and my kids personally, no. We tried raw, cultured, cow, sheep, goat, and even ghee, and not a speck ofdairy for us.  We have learned there are plenty of other ways to get fat and calcium without dairy although we miss it.</p>

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
<p>I think my DS has a dairy intolerance (based on reactions it doesn't come across as an allergy.....he would get gassy and have green/mucous poops when I had dairy while BFing. Now he reacts behaviorally.) We can do raw dairy.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think it depends on what in milk you're allergic to, you know?</p>

·
Registered
491 Posts
<p>Sorry to hijack the thread, but I wanted to ask bluebird and AF if you've ever tried to "cure" your/your children's allergies? And if so what you did. They can "cure" environmental allergies with shots, why not foods, kwim? I am starting to think IgA and IgG are totally different things, and all allergies don't work the same, but they lump them all in together as though they are, like SIDS or IBS.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, AFWife, how does one know to what in the milk they are allergic? I'm REALLY getting into this stuff and I'm questioning everyone I come across and have several library books on their way to me.  I'm GOING to find the difference and how to treat my children other than just avoidance of things that are perfectly good for them (or die trying ;) ).</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts