Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much raw milk do you think one needs to drink to see any noticeable changes? My mother has chronic fatigue and is supposed to be changing medications. Instead, we are going to try a few weeks of raw milk and no medication and see if there is a difference in her health.
Any thoughts?

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
I think it depends on a lot of factors, including how well she's eating otherwise. I know the traditional "milk diets" (which were reputed to be downright miraculous) were 100% milk, no other foods. Something like six quarts of milk a day.

·
Registered
709 Posts
If you mother is going to do the Milk Diet...then I think that results should be noticable in a short span of time.

BUT...the real key is WHAT is she eating now? And what will she eat when she is done with the milk diet...

Mrs Bernstein

·
Registered
215 Posts
if it were my mother, i would have her drink bone broths everyday instead (eg, soup made out of homemade chichen stock). personally, i have found that to be the single most effective diet change.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.