Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,671 Posts
Wow - this is my lucky day! I finally got a FLAG diaper (the shark one)! I've been dying to try this diaper. Wheeee!

Not many wool covers this time. Lots of PUL and fleece. Those recycled covers were cool though.

Who got the asian FLAG? That was a nice one.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry...nak

not me, but i got the 3 little pigs...i think its so cute. wish somebody would buy one of those beautiful soakers....i'm so tempted!

·
Registered
108 Posts
nak
This was my lucky day too! I am never on at the right time. I got a penguin Pfold and a size 1 teddy bear FLAG. The FLAG might be too small though, I should have checked the 2s first, I was excited and forgot how big Kate has gotten. I hope it will fit for a while. If not I have almost enpugh posts for the TP. I'm sure someone will want it.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dabunnytoo
I got the striped FLAG and two of the recycled wool sets!!!!

YIPPEE!!

Jelaine

I remember Ann had problems with people getting things snatched out of their cart..Just wondering if anyone has gotten a personal email from Ann?

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so you're the one
lol...I have the worst luck with her recycled sets...all the really pretty ones are always gone before I can score one! I did get the purple and fuschia shell sets. One is oversold, but I'm sure she'll make another. I love her embroidered sets, but the plain ones are still awesome and much easier on my wallet!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I'm not for sure if these were oversold..but I got:

Rb Fairy size 2

Roosters Asian

Goldilocks!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by dabunnytoo
I thought the purple and fuscia wool sets were gorgeous.

I'm sorry about the recycled sets
I just got lucky.

I'm teasing..I love the trimness of the new wool sets, and i do have a couple recycled sets, but look like they were intended for boys! Either way...Ann's diapers are awesome. I have enough and I keep buying! Somebody stop me!

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
I refuse to accept that there are no more of the cool FLAGs
I keep going back to them and refreshing over and over. Why did I give ds a bath , why , why?

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
I refuse to accept that there are no more of the cool FLAGs
I keep going back to them and refreshing over and over. Why did I give ds a bath , why , why?
LOL...I was just about to give dd a bath and thought I'd check to see if she posted about her new products...talk about luck. Are you interested in a balls and stars FLAG?I didn't realize until just now that I bought 2

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
I would love it if you have an extra
Thank you and your dirty baby :LOL
i pm'd you

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I missed it. But it doesn't matter, because DH just said I can't buy any more diapers.

What am I going to do???

1 - 20 of 31 Posts