Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined this board close to two years ago, and recognize many names from several other boards from long ago, so I thought I would drop back in an say hello again before posting.

I have been Pixiecraft on all the boards I've been on, am a single mother to a four year old, and my life has changed dramatically in the past year.

I am now living with someone, who also has a child, and am learning a lot about relationships and blending families.

I used to be a university student, but after getting my linguistics/sociology degree, I found myself doing 2 and a half years of hard time in photographic retail. Raising a child alone and working retail is a really hard job...

That's really all there is to say about me, really...

Nice to meet you.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Hi, nice to meet you!! 6 years ago I was where you are, I had a 4 yr old and had just moved in with someone (dh now) he had 2 children, a 4 yr old and 3 yr old. It was an adjustment to say the least. It keeps getting easier and better. We have been married a little over 5 yrs and have a 4 yr old and 2 yr old.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome... It's good to hear from other families with such unique situations. IRL people find our home life bizarre and tell me it sounds like such a difficult situation. Nice to hear that it can and does work out.

Nice to meet you.

Jen

·
Registered
12 Posts
i looked into them
inexp and more resp to the envir
and i am sewing more of them
tell me that i am not mad for using them
oh yes
i'm margaux from pittsburgh
it had very calm to know all of you are out there

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.