Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried the Pull-on Snap-off Covers from Re-Uz'm? I got a couple because they were so cute. But they ALWAYS wick onto the outer cotton shell. has anyone else had this problem?<br><br><a href="http://www.cotton-kids.com/pulposprindi.html" target="_blank">http://www.cotton-kids.com/pulposprindi.html</a>

·
Registered
11,527 Posts
I have only used one Re Uz Um product and that was an AIO. It came from a thrift store missing a snap and the first time I washed it I lost another snap. Ds didn't wear it long enough to see if it wicked or not but I didn't find it terribly absorbent.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have one Re-Uz'um cover and it wicks just like yours. Mine seems like it wicks within 15 minutes, so I only use it if there is NOTHING else.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Yup same problem here. I bought one because ds has such chunky thighs and yet a trim tummy and I liked that they were adjustable at the waist and legs. As cute as he looks in it--we have a blue one with smiley suns--it's only good as a last resort.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I called Avima (the owner), and she said that she sells alot of these covers and she hasn't heard from very many mom that they wick. But they are most likely going to start making them out of the same material their AIO's are out of. So when they do I will try them again, and hopefully I won't have that problem anymore. I really like side snapping covers, and I like the cut of these. I just wish I could get them to work for my DS, the prints are adorable!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have one POSO cover, and it is not my most reliable. I bought it for DDs chunky thighs, and it's trim and fits well, but I can't count on it as long as some of my others. For instance, it would not work on the second (or even third) change. It usually seems too damp to use again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts