Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So because ex persists in thinking he doesn't have to follow orders and behave like a decent human being, the retainer at my atty's is about spent. I've been a sahm since the babies were born (they are 3 & 4), with the exception of about 4 months 2 years ago until he made me quit my job cause he couldn't handle the kids. I can't get a job until I have decent childcare, or at least someplace I know isn't going to duct-tape thier mouths and put them in the closet. He was ordered to pay support on the 22nd. I haven't seen anything. Child support enforcement can't do anything because I have an atty. The headstart program doesn't start until aug 15th. I heard about a childcare place that is supposed to be good, but it's 10 miles away and I just put my last 7 dollars in my gas tank this morning and that'll get me about 30 miles, if I don't run the ac. The place he is living is all over hotels.com as being a crackhouse and a drug den and full of prostites and bed-bugs, and that's were he takes my kids on his weekends. The kids that he hated the whole time we were married and only want to see now because "he has rights as a parent".

On the plus side, food stamps should come through sometime this week. And at least the kids have medicaid now, so if they get hurt I don't have to worry about the medical bill.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.