Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already received lots of feedback regarding sshospital and ss midwifery. Does anyone have any input about the midwives at women's health associates in wellesley, ma and nw hospital? I have read the nw hospital threads and there are mixed reviews. But on a recent tour of the hospital, it seemed they are very open to ncb and hypnobirthing vs. sshospital.<br><br>
Thanks.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had the WHA midwives for my first birth (at the now-closed birth center); I was very happy with the care and support for a natural hypno-birth that I received there. I toured the hospital in case I needed to transfer there, and they also seemed supportive of the midwife clients' wishes (despite being decidedly hospital-y) but that was 3+ years ago. I continued to see them for well-woman care and more recently, I have been seeing them as co-care for my homebirth midwife. They are very supportive of homebirth and many have had or assisted at homebirths, so I feel they are skilled at offering that type of care although you may have to advocate for it more strongly in the hospital. I know others have had different experiences with that practice, but that's my story. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts