Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I have just in the past few days found out I am pregnant. Per my calculations, baby should be due very end of July.</p>
<p>I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old, so sufficed to say this was not exactly planned (I only cycled once before we got pregnant). There is 20 months between my son and my daughter, and exactly another 20 months between my daughter and this new baby (maybe I should tell people I planned it like that?)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I still feel in a little bit of shock, and worried a tad about having all three so close together - but I am trying to get excited.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The more I think about another new baby, the more happy I get, and my husband seems to be really excited.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I look forward to having this support group throughout the next 9 months (and on!)</p>

·
Registered
112 Posts
<p>Congrats & welcome!  I would tell people that you planned it just like that. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm due on the 31st, so we are right around the same time.  Our first 2 are 24 months apart and our 2nd & 3rd are 36 months apart.  This one is 5 years younger than the youngest of the three.  That is freaking me out more than the bundle of the 3 together that we had.  I am in shock, although happy, too.  My DH is really, super excited.</p>
<p> </p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts