Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are thinking that the culprit is most likely dairy or wheat, but we are also cutting out eggs, soy, and tree nuts. I would really like meal ideas and also snacky ideas to always have on hand.
TIA

·
Registered
7,813 Posts
For milk just sub something like rice milk or Darifree (potato based) for bread I can email you an awesome GF bread recipe if you want to pm me your email addy so you could still do bread type stuff. Instead of cheese on veggies we put seasonings the steak seasoning from Outback Steak house is really good (very hot though so use only a pinch!) I would hold off on cutting out the eggs for now because your going to have enough to deal with and egg's really really alter the taste and texture of a recipe.

·
Banned
4,450 Posts
yams and sweet potatoes can be used a lot of different ways. there are great rice pastas. seasonings are, for the most part, allowed in an elimination diet so you can season away for flavor. baked fruits are a great treat and add variety. you can do just rice noodles with seasoning as a substitute for mac n cheese. it will be hard at first.

try this thread

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=287165

good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts