Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Wilmington DE and need a vax-friendly pedi. We had such a great one in Philly but alas she didn't know any DE ones.<br>
tia

·
Registered
469 Posts
I only know of Dr. Borin at Kids First of North Wilmington - I hear he's okay w/ delayed vaxing. I use a pedi in Kennett Square PA - lmk if you want her name.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi preciousstone.... I am curious if you found one in the Delaware area? Oh, and welcome to Delaware! Amymaew, have you had experience with him? Am curious ... am afraid my doctor may leave De soon and and wondering what I'll do in that case. So good to know of other doctors. Thank you!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dr Borin? All I know of his is he was my pedi when I was a kid. No experience with him as a parent. I liked him then tho lolol

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Joseph disanto with brandywine peds is okay. He does have frank discussions with you and of you've done your own research it seems he's okay with it. His wife is a lactation consultant in office and they are all very bfding friendly. Didn't bat an eyelash when I said 3yo was still nursing.. Infact they congratulated me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts