Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

I am looking for best jogging stroller to gif my friend, since they have blessed with a baby recently. I have gone through many reviews only and I am confused with 5 strollers, can anyone suggest me which one would fit well.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a used when I started watching my niece which I don't recommend because we have had to buy and regularly air up the tires. I saw that the Chicco Activ3 has the highest ratings and looks really nice!!

·
Registered
684 Posts
We have the babyjogger summit x3 (double) and love it! It's a big pricey but I found a good deal on it on Craigslist, new in box.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think BOB joggers are the best strollers for running. With my first baby I waited until she was 7 m.o. and we started jogging, at first in parks, then we hit tougher paths (we lived in a hilly area and there were a lot of country, bumpy roads). I chose this model of BOB Revolution, because it has two brakes, one operated by foot and one by hand which was necessary during jogging down the hills. Besides, this stroller is really sturdy and maneuverable, and what's the most important comfortable and safe! I bought also the double version for my twins and I hope I could start running with them in couple of weeks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts