Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anyone have a recommendation for primary care (adult) physician in Cambridge, Watertown, Arlington, Belmont, or Newton? This is not for pregnancy/birth care, but for general health care.

Thank you in advance!

ETA: A female physician would be preferred!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Visions Medical Center in Wellesley is great! My family sees Dr. Levitan and there is also Dr. Bingham, who was very kind to call me when Dr. Levitan was out of the office and my son was sick. I am not sure if they are accepting new patients and I know that they aren't female, but I feel very comfortable with them. Also, Dr. Levitan's wife, Dr. Trubow (not sure if that's spelled right) is an OB and just transferred to the office. She herself had a successful VBAC, so if I ever needed a DR instead of a midwife, I would feel comfortable going with her. She worked closely with the Midwives at Harvard Vanguard.
They offer all kinds of services there, from accupuncture to a chiropractor who is amazing! He doesn't crack any bones, just lightly touches and taps. I highly recommend the place!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.