Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My baby is close to outgrowing his infant seat height wise. He's only 8 weeks old, though, so I want something with decent padding for his still occasionally floppy head.

We need something that will fit in a Honda Civic coupe (2 doors) and is not $300.

· Registered
6,419 Posts
Are you sure he's outgrowing his current seat? He can continue to use it until he reaches the weight limit OR has less than an inch of shell above the head.

I would recommend the Compass/Learning Curve True Fit, which has a removable headrest for little babies and takes up less room in the car. It's about $160 I believe.

Another option is the Evenflo Triumph Advance, which takes up less room than the Britax convertibles. They are actually on clearance at many Targets for under $60 right now (many people have found them for $33).

· Registered
5,362 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by an_aurora View Post
Are you sure he's outgrowing his current seat? He can continue to use it until he reaches the weight limit OR has less than an inch of shell above the head.

I would recommend the Compass/Learning Curve True Fit, which has a removable headrest for little babies and takes up less room in the car. It's about $160 I believe.

Another option is the Evenflo Triumph Advance, which takes up less room than the Britax convertibles. They are actually on clearance at many Targets for under $60 right now (many people have found them for $33).
WHAT?! WOW! I'm going to go buy some right now!
I was going to say the TrueFit, too. Or a Radian in the center.

· Registered
6,300 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by alegna View Post
I know... our target only had companions... but they were down to $100

I managed to resist....

-Angela
I'm calling tomorrow to see if the last one is down to $50 yet.
It's not my top choice, but for $50 I'll take it!

· Registered
6,419 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thepeach80 View Post
I'm calling tomorrow to see if the last one is down to $50 yet.
It's not my top choice, but for $50 I'll take it!
I'm not even pregnant and I think I would buy a Companion if they got down to $50!

· Registered
43,104 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by an_aurora View Post
I'm not even pregnant and I think I would buy a Companion if they got down to $50!

Yeah... I'm not even going to be ttc for at least 2 years and at $50 I'd think about it...

-Angela

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.