Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: all prices negotiable. Listed price includes postage (media)

1) The Feingold Cookbook For Hyperactive Children (and others with problems associated with food additives and salicylates) by Ben F Feingold MD and Helene S Feingold
This book is out of print and is soft cover. Some marks on page ends and front cover top corner worn. Otherwise excellent. $19.00

2) Womanly Art of Breastfeeding by LLL, edition is from the mid eighties. Has a hand written inscription inside the cover (was a gift from a father to his daughter, very sweet!) Front cover has small rip at binding $5.00

3) Meditations for Mothers of Toddlers by Beth Wilson Saavedra
small pocket size book. Very inspiring
$4.00

4) 97 Ways To Make a Baby Laugh by Jack Moore. Excellent condition. Cute book $4.00

5) Wonder Play, interactive and developmental games, crafts and creative activities for infants, toddlers and preschoolers. Book shows slight wear at page corners from use and sitting on the bookshelf $8.00

6) Raising Your Spirited Child WORKBOOK by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka Excellent $8.00

7) The Holistic Pediatrician, A Parents comprehensive guide to safe and effective therapies for the 25 most common childhood ailments by Kathi J Kemper MD, MPH Excellent $10.00

8) Parenting the Fussy Baby and High Need Child by William and Martha Sears Excellent $10.00

9) Five In A Row (homeschool) Excellent condition, only small pencil marks marking the chapters we did. $17.00

**SOLD** 10) Teach Your Child To Read in 100 Easy Lessons. Excellent. Only leafed through a few times so in excellent condition. I paid 22.00 for this at Borders. $16.00

Prefer paypal, but will swap for:
Addi Turbo 16" circular knitting needles (especially US3 and US6)
Clover bamboo 16" circular knitting needles (especially US3 and US6)
Brittany Birch double pointed needles size US6 or US3
Organic 100% wool yarn
Acid dyes
yarn swift
small Firefly dipes
small El Bee Baby dipes

PM or email [email protected]

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by aim2please
Is the Feingold Cookbook Paperback ?
yes it is, well soft cover, not necessarily the pocket size traditional "paper back"
I dont think I ever came across a hard cover when I was looking for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts