Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ADDED link to diapers!
http://img73.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Fatale/

Please make an offer if my prices are too high!
I'm flexible. If buying more than one thing, I will discount prices.

NIP tape set "A Meditation to Support a Healthy Pregnancy and Successful Labor". (it's a 2 tape guided imagery set) 8 ppd REDUCED

12-18m Black party bow Robeez. Never worn, maybe tried on briefly. They are in perfect condition. Asking 15 ppd. REDUCED AGAIN!

I also have a copy of the book Superimmunity for Kids. It's in very good condition, a little wear. I just got it from Amazon (or Half.com, I can't remember, lol). It's just not quite what I wanted. Asking 9 ppd. REDUCED

DIAPERS:
***take the 3 diapers for 25 ppd!***

***take all covers for 15 ppd***

****TAKE ALL DIAPERS AND COVERS FOR 35PPD****

JUST ADDED:

Size Large Organic Cotton Crickets. In good condition, hardly worn, but does have a light stain. Will probably come out though. No holes, tears, etc. Has the primary color rainbow edging. Asking 7 ppd.

A beautiful large AIO with snaps. It is fleece topped with a fleece topped hemp doubler sewn on at one end and I believe hemp in the internal soaker. In e.c. No stains, holes, tears, etc and the elastic is perfect. 10 ppd

Gorgeous Butterfly side snapping pocket diaper! Size medium. Has an adorable colorful butterfly cotton outer with flowers and sky background, a layer
of pul, and a deep grey microfleece inner. In e.c, no stains, holes, tears, and the elastic is perfect. 10 ppd.

2 size medium Bummis Super Snap covers. Both
white in e.c. 9 ppd for both or 5 ppd each REDUCED!

2 diaper covers. 1 with white pul on the outside and
an eggplant purple microfleece on the inside. The
other with a pale pink pul outer and white microfleece
inner. Both have aplix closure. I would say these are
a medium. Not sure if they have ever even been worn.
9 ppd for both or 5 ppd each Reduced!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.