Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Bjorn's for sale.

The first is an old style in navy blue with plaid piping. I have the manuals, etc. It is in excellent, used condition. There is minor fading of the navy blue from washing. This was used with my first ds. Asking $20ppd

The second Bjorn is the newer style, black with reflective whitepiping and the EXTRA LONG straps. I bought this for my dh who promptly NEVER used it. Seriously, not once. I preferred my sling, so, this sat in it's box for a couple of years. Asking $50ppd.

The snugride is in Excellent condition. It was for my mom's car and was installed, but only actually held a baby a few times. LOL. It has cool royal blue upholstery which "releases" stains and wicks away sweat to keep babe's cool in the summer. It comes with the base (of course!) and a removable head rest cushion thingy for newborns. This is the newer style which adjusts IN THE FRONT (you just pull on the strap to "snug" thebaby in....like a Britax). It also has the LATCH strap. Never in an accident. Asking $50 plus actual shipping, or you can pick it up in San Diego. REDUCED $40 + shipping.

I also have a Britax Roundabout for sale, but I am washing the cover at the moment. It's from 2001 and has the tan colored cover. In good used condition. Asking $40 plus actual shipping, or, again, pickup in SanDiego. (nopics at the moment) SOLD

Bjorn potty seat. Molded white plastic. I used this one for the car. Asking $5 plus actual postage.

Fisher Price/Microsoft learning table toy (I forgot the actual name of this thing!). In good condition, all parts there and it works fine. Good for kids from about nine months (mine loved to pull up on it). $10 plus actual shipping.

http://photobucket.com/albums/c310/l...%20for%20sale/

LMK if you have trouble with the link

Lo

·
Premium Member
13,072 Posts
I don't know much about bjorns

Can you wear them on your back, too? What poundage can they go up to? DD is only 20 lbs, but my wrap carrier is getting to be too complicated with her wiggliness.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bjorns are for front carrying only
You might like a Kozy or an Ergo if you want to carry on your back. With ds1, I really liked the Bjorn when he was newborn til about 10 months... after that, he wanted NOTHING to do with it.

Lo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.