Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so as some of you probably remember, I've been SUPER nervous about telling my DH & my dad (especially my dad) about my pregnancy... but apparently, it was totally unfounded!!
:

I told DH two nights ago, and he was a bit freaking out at first, but he's over it now, and seems pretty excited really
And all his family's thrilled... and I totally did *not* have the guts to tell dad last night (twas in a nasty mood...), but tonight I told him, and he's happy for us.
If a bit worried still. But happy. And my grandpa is "delighted"

So.. yeah
I'm just soo relieved. Its such a good feeling now, with most of the relatives told, and no-one pissed off

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Yey! That's great news. It sounds like the new little one will have lots of happy family around to love and welcome him or her!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Good to hear it went better than expected. Isn't funny that everyone cares if you have a baby or not. Like it effects them? They will not be getting up in the middle of the night to feed your baby. It always amazes me that people have those crazy reactions to the news!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.