Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:'Lucida Sans Unicode';">Hi everyone,<br>
Me and my family are relocating to either Washington DC or Nashville, TN. Can anyone tell me which sections of these cities I might find like-minded people? (i.e., parents that read mothering, practice attachment parenting, breatfeed, ect...)<br>
ANY other information you have on these cities would be apprecitated. Thanks.<br>
-Joanne</span>

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
East Nashville has several MDC moms. It is an urban renewal area so it still has kind of a high crime rate (although that's true for all of Nashville, at least compared to other places I've lived). You would need to do your research so that you would end up in a "good" area. Hopefully one of the other Nashville moms will chime in and help you out with info. on other areas. I'm in the airport area and I wouldn't suggest it unless you are looking for an inexpensive apartment.<br><br>
We have an Attachment Parenting International (API) group that meets once a month, a cloth diapering playgroup and a Christian AP group that I know of. So even if you don't live close to AP families there are opportunities to meet up with people.<br><br>
Check out the Tennessee section under tribal areas and do a search for Nashville and you will find more info.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts