Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-<br><br>
My family and I relocating to central Jersey due to my husband's new job. He will be working in Long Branch. I currently live in Connecticut and am very involved in my local Attachment Parenting Group and La Leche League. I am wondering if anyone knows areas/towns where could find like-minded moms to make connections with? I am a stay at home mom to my son who is one year old. Thanks!<br><br>
Abbey

·
Registered
546 Posts
ooh lucky you! I lived in that area before moving up north a bit...there is a really great Holistic Mom's Network group in Monmouth County, I miss them!<br><br>
You should be able to find the contact info through the HMN website, but if you can't, let me know and I'll send you the info.<br><br>
welcome to jersey! I really miss that area of the state, you're near the ocean and there's lots of stuff going on in that area!<br><br>
--kristin

·
Registered
113 Posts
I live very close to Long Branch- I'd like to say I'm new to the area, too, but we've been here for about a year and a half now. I'm expecting my first in late August, so as much as I enjoy the area, I'm not sure about the parenting community yet... I've seen some groups that look interesting on meetup.com, but am waiting to join.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts