Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Micah
R-I'm holding you and your whole family in my heart..esp today. My thoughts and prayers are w/you.

·
Registered
853 Posts
thank you all. It's pretty sweet to come in here and see this. It means a lot. It means the world. Does it get better after the first year?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/cuddlebaby/ here is what we did on that day. Albert's sister and Aunt (his mother died in November
) came over bringing bulbs from their yards and advice on how to set all this up. new-to-us house with very neglected yard....

The day started a tiny bit rough but ended really well as I was forced outside and got my hands in the dirt which always makes me feel good. a sense of accomplishment on a day that pictures so much loss....

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still thinking of you. And now as Thursday comes. I'm glad you were able to accomplish something on his birthday.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
*huge hugs* XXXX I know the recent past especially has been rough for you. I also hope that you can find something this year - some kind of inspiration, some kind of spark or some good turn of events that will make your life and the life of your family glow again, like turning on a light switch.

Much love to you, mama XXXX

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.