Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Video: He starts at 4:00 minutes. He gives all his credentials to clarify his expertise.

“THIS IS THE GREATEST HOAX EVER PERPETRATED ON AN UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC” DR. ROGER HODKINSON

Another video : 40 seconds: "PCR tests create over 95% false positives in perfectly well people. You are being lied to"

EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT HAS TOLD YOU ABOUT COVID IS A LIE SAYS DR. ROGER HODKINSON

Article:

Dr. Hodkinson Slams Covid PsyOps: 'Reputations will be Slaughtered - Pack of Lies From Start to Finish' (Video)

"Further, the renowned pathologist recommended “prophylaxis with Vitamin D 5000 international units (IUs) a day, 50 milligrams of zinc” which are “readily available” and Ivermectin as an early intervention, after one gets Covid."

We not only have an unneeded, dangerous vaccine, but it’s also now becoming very clear that the vaccine does not live up to it’s initial promise. It’s not 98% effective as they were originally saying. No! Nowhere close,” the pathologist declared. Dr. Hodkinson explained that the mRNA vaccine was not designed for the “more recent variants, like the Delta variant,” and so obviously the vaccines will not be as effective in treating the variants."

"As an aside, Hodkinson noted that the variants are more transmissible which is a “good thing” for herd immunity, which would be a far greater alternative than taking the “unnecessary, reckless and dangerous” vaccine."

"The first major concern is that two out of three of those who take the vaccine and do not experience the known side effects other than soreness in the arm have “diffuse coagulation taking place in their blood vessels,” Dr. Hodkinson explained, citing findings from both Dr. Charles Hoffe and Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi."

"These blood clots are “occurring in the slowest moving smallest vessels in the body,” and long term consequences – such as premature onset of heart failure or dementia – can only be known by monitoring those affected. “We just don’t know,” he said.

The second potential major long term concern is fertility. There are “serious, scientifically supportable risks” related to “fertility for males and the viability for pregnancy in females,
” he explained."

·
Registered
108 Posts
What about the antigen/rapid covid test? Is that a better option? I understand what experts are saying about the faults of the PCR test, but I also know it's entirely possible to have asymptomatic covid. One of my friends did, and months later tested positive for antibodies. Knowing this possibility, it would be nice to have a reliable test, as I certainly don't want to be walking around, exposing others to covid without realising. Of course, this could always be a possibility and I don't want to have daily tests (that would be completely insane, and a waste of money and resources), but if I've been to a higher risk area/event or am going to visit a higher risk person, it'd be nice to have a test I can rely on.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about the antigen/rapid covid test? Is that a better option? I understand what experts are saying about the faults of the PCR test, but I also know it's entirely possible to have asymptomatic covid. One of my friends did, and months later tested positive for antibodies. Knowing this possibility, it would be nice to have a reliable test, as I certainly don't want to be walking around, exposing others to covid without realising. Of course, this could always be a possibility and I don't want to have daily tests (that would be completely insane, and a waste of money and resources), but if I've been to a higher risk area/event or am going to visit a higher risk person, it'd be nice to have a test I can rely on.
I'm only familiar with the PCR test. I know it's a complete failure for a diagnostic tool, and the results can very easily be manipulated by the lab and how many CT's they run.

They say the antigen test is less reliable. I'm not sure how you get less reliable as a diagnostic tool than 0%?

My son did take the antibody test because his coach requested a test. He tested for the antibodies. I believe the CDC is actually moving more toward the antibody test when they end their own personal relationship with their PCR test in December.

My concern would be if I were symptomatic. It's mind boggling to me that asymptomatic people have become a concern. That's never been the case. Of course if symptomatic, then precautions should be taken. My family has always done that. Don't visit the grandparents if anyone is sick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts