Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hello ladies!</p>
<p>I'm opening a business very soon in my area after finishing my Childbirth educator cert from CBI and im already an experienced DONA trained doula.</p>
<p>I'm wanting to include MANY different things for my parents, like renting out birth movies and such.</p>
<p>It crossed my mind today about purchasing and renting out a doppler since there are none around here.</p>
<p>I would NOT be using it at all, wouldnt even try it!</p>
<p>But i wouldnt be bringing it to meetings with clients or anything, i would simply have it at my office with the dvds, books etc to rent or lend out.</p>
<p>Would that be ok?</p>
<p>To be clear, I would NOT use it, and would only rent it out from my office, not bringing it to doula meetings</p>
<p>thanks!!!</p>

·
Registered
107 Posts
<p>I would definitely not rent out a doppler.  Even offering it appears to be an endorsement and the exposure to its energy cannot be proved completely safe.  My midwives make their mamas sign an informed consent for it.  I know anyone can buy one on the internet or even in Babies R Us, but I would not want to take on any liability for that, however small.  Just my 2 cents...</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts