I was originally against vaxing until DD's arrival and the dr's badgered us to the point of guilt (more so DH). So we agreed to a delayed schedule. Well DD is now 8mo and after her last injections a week ago, I believe she had a reaction to them and am opposed to any future vaxes. Her reaction was within 2 hours following the shots (pc & Hib) she got VERY cranky, couldn't get her to nurse, would bite when try to nurse her, wouldn't nap, and just kept crying and crying. I know when my child doesn't seem normal and she didn't! Also, she has not reacted like this to prior vaxes. I didn't call the ped to report it though because I thought first that there is nothing they can do to make her feel better anyway and second because I felt like they would just tell me it's a normal reaction. So all this has done is confirm my belief that I should NOT be injecting my child with chemicals! Now I'm wondering though, should I report it anyways??? I'm thinking ahead to when I will have to do an excemption letter for school, it would probably help my argument for partially vaxing then stopping. But will a dr even accept a report a week after it happened and is her reaction enough that the ped will actually do the report?