Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi mamas!<br><br>
I'm reposting these for sale because I haven't heard from the mamas who expressed interest. If you are one of them and still want anything, please pm or email me ([email protected]) asap! Otherwise I'm looking for offers! I have a smoke and pet free home.<br><br>
I have for sale:<br><br>
Arms Reach Co-Sleeper (original, full size). Good condition, includes all parts and manual. $75 plus shipping (with box around 38 lbs.).<br><br>
My Brest Friend Nursing pillow. Very good/excellent condition. Light green with white stars. $15 plus shipping.<br><br>
Baker's Dozen NB Snuggleups fitted diapers (snap closures, one with velcro). All except one are washed, unused. $42 *shipped*<br><br>
Large Full Moon Baby Gear fleece cover/hemp soakers combo. Fleece cover has pul layer inside for waterproof; Raggedy Ann print, little pilly. Hemp fleece soakers (3), one with microfleece top are slightly stained. Very absorbent and adorable! $10 *shipped*<br><br>
Lots of size 8 women's shoes...I have outgrown my shoes since my pregnancy. Including 3 pairs of Clarks ... one is brown fisherman's sandals in good condition, 2 are t-strap basket weave shoes (one brown, one black). Variety of others. If you need shoes, email or pm me!<br><br>
More later! Newborn needs to nurse.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts