Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I am a doula/CBE and have been contacted by a woman who is expecting twins. What books, websites and resources have you all found the most useful while trying to breastfeed? Any info you can share would be GREATLY appreciated - Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
634 Posts
I reccommend contacting a LLL leader. Having another breastfeeding mother of twins to talk to would have helped me. I never found that, though. This website would have been a great help to me, too!!

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Mothering Multiples by Karen Gromada is an absolute necessity. Karen is a member here too. Karen has a website too: http://www.karengromada.com/

Also, there is an APMultiples list on Yahoo that was an incredible resource when my preemies were learning to nurse.

There's a resource sticky at the top of this forum with lots of good info, including the APMultiples list address, I believe.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I second the Karen Gromeda book, as well as finding a good LLL leader. I was lucky enough to find a local leader who had twins and she was unbelievably helpful.

The Yahoo ap multiples forum is a good place to hang out and learn while pregnant too! (And here at MDC!!!)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts