Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have resources for her but what she wants is to process with ME. I was thinking more of resources for ME, as a doula, in working through birth experiences postpartum.

I'll check out the EFT. Thanks.

· Premium Member
5,279 Posts
have you checked out the healing birth trauma forum? there are some resources listed at the top of the forum, i'm not sure if they are what you are looking for, but it might be helpful. you may want to try posting there as well.

· Registered
988 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrooklynDoula View Post
I have resources for her but what she wants is to process with ME. I was thinking more of resources for ME, as a doula, in working through birth experiences postpartum.

I'll check out the EFT. Thanks.

Wellllllll.....maybe YOU could call Penny and get her insight. Bounce some thoughts off her.

· Registered
5,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True enough. I could call Penny I suppose. That would be nice

And, Sharon, I think I would enjoy that. It is hard to process with people here because everyone knows all the players too well and it is difficult to talk about the situation and not the personalities with my doulas sisters here. I'm send you a message on FB.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.