Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have this? It is pretty bad when I am trying to fall asleep, although I am fine for the rest of the night. Of course I want it to stop so I try to fall asleep as fast as possible which makes it even harder to fall asleep. Is there anything I can do about this besides have the baby?

· Registered
4,890 Posts
I wish I knew... but I get this terribly too.. but only randomly it seems. Like there's really no rhyme or reason to it? I think some people swear by Cal/Mag stuff (see, I don't even know exactly what it is)... but yeah, it's miserable!

· Registered
1,878 Posts
I take a trader joes brand calcium with magnesium.
I take it at night. It does seem to help. My RLS has really been showing up lately. If I don't take my calc for a couple days, I can tell the difference.

· Registered
4,192 Posts
I'm lucky in that I don't seem to get it in bed. But sitting on the couch gives it to me all the time. As does wearing this one certain pair of pants. I have no idea why!

· Registered
176 Posts
mine is worse the more tired I get. the only thing that helps me (and I am so glad it does!) is to take a hot bath right before trying to sleep. I usually put in this burt's bees epsom salt mix that has essential oils, but then I read that some of those oils (like rosemary) are not good for a pregnancy so I'm not sure what i will do now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.