Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
This stage is frustrating and annoying - I finally just had my first PP ovulation 6 days ago (at 16 months). I was temping for a long time (like since DS was 6 months old!) and finally gave up and just checked CM instead. For the last couple months I've had 1-2 day patches of fertile CM (I know, *everything* seems fertile compared to super-dry) and honestly, it was the texture of my cervix (soft like my lips vs. hard like my nose) that keyed me into the fact that the ovulation was real. Whenever I noticed fertile-looking CM I would start temping again to check for ovulation.

I suggest just checking CM and if you notice anything fertile, you can temp for the following few days to check for ovulation. Otherwise, don't bother. If you're interested, my chart is posted at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bfcc6

sorry I can't offer anything better... if the preg test says no, I would assume you are not. hormones can be goofy when they're starting back up.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.