Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a couple weeks ago about doing returns. Today i mustered up the gumption to go to the mall and return the gymboree. I ended up getting DS7 2 pairs of shorts for $20 but i still got a credit on my card when it was all said and done for about $40. I am so proud of myself i didnt even look at the girls stuff or the sale bins. Kathryn needs a few more summer clothes but shes NOT a gymbo gal. The little ones are fine, there is plenty to pass around and with all the b'days coming and going we are swamped with stuff from well meaning folks.<br><br>
So my list of original returns is COMPLETE. And i so HATE the mall.<br><br>
July 1st, tomorrow starts my 'no spend challenge' goals. NO book buying is huge for me.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
i'm new to the whole gymboree thing (my nearest one is 1 1/2 hrs away) but I just recently realized how insane some people are about it and how gymboree comes out with new lines frequently so people will keep buying. it's crazy. i'm making it a point to not get sucked into all that. I honestly don't even like it that much. well, i do like that it has good resale value on eBay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts