Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm probably/hopefully going to be getting it on the third Friday of August. Well, the Lanisoh pump, which was pointed out to me as being the Ameda pump with different labeling and by the same company.. I'm wondering how it differs from the Medela as far as operation, flexibility, cleaning, and most of all the the 'horns' I found out in the hospital that the flexible horns they gave me with the in-room Symphony worked alot better for me than the hard plastic ones that came with my discharge kit... which sounds weird I know but was just how it was. The soft flexible ones got ruined by the people we were living with when Em was born, and I can't seem to find them anywhere so I've been unable to see if they would have helped increase my supply now that I'm relactating. .but that's neither here nor there. Point of this is to find out as much as possible about the Ameda from real moms who use/d it.. TIA

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I like it. you don't clean the tubes at all since milk doesn't get into it. I never got any flexible horns w/my symphony I rented after ds#1.

I can pump 2-4oz at a sitting and ds#2 is EBF.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I have the Ameda Purely Yours and it's pretty good, but then again it's the only double pump I've used (WIC gave it to me). However, I wouldn't buy any Ameda products just because they're made by Hollister which also manufactures circumcision devices. But, of course, that's just my thoughts on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts