Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ugh! i have no idea why but its really started to hurt me lately! i want to take the maternity support belt i have and fasten it tightly underneath my breast-around my rib cage! it hurts so bad, i've asked my husband to just squeeze me there with both hands sometimes....why do my ribs need to be spreading! my hips need to be doing this

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
This happened to me the other day! It really was only painful for one day, and then the last couple days have been okay. A little sore, but not bad. It was mostly on one side, and it feels like my uterus is outgrowing my belly.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Mine hurts terribly, too.
It has for about a month, but it's only in the last couple of weeks that it's become constant, and it's definitely getting more intense, as well.

Does yours get worse when you stay in a position (whether sitting up straight, lying on your side, whatever) for more than a few minutes?

alsoSarah

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by alsoSarah View Post
Mine hurts terribly, too.
It has for about a month, but it's only in the last couple of weeks that it's become constant, and it's definitely getting more intense, as well.

Does yours get worse when you stay in a position (whether sitting up straight, lying on your side, whatever) for more than a few minutes?

alsoSarah
i notice it most when i'm laying on my side, especially laying ds down at night to go to sleep, i can ease it with a bunch of pillows underneath but its insane how much its bothering me this time around

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.