Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
I can't believe it, I was sitting here refreshing every few minutes and they didn't even show up on my computer until it was too late. I am soooo bummed.
I really wanted to try a size 2 FLAG too. I got a size one last stocking but it's almost too small. Waaaa!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I am so sad, I had that AWESOME skull face and hands flag and the taupe wool set in a cart and before I could checkout.......SNATCH!!!!

NOT FAIR!!!!!!

Thats okay, I got my eye on an auction or two that I will FIGHT for tonight....so watch out! (no righteous baby though...

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Wow, those Halloween dipes were so cute!
I am glad I missed the stocking though since I have no $ to spend! I can't wait to see pics of all the little cuties wearing their Halloween FLAGS!

Who got the blue Lilla Pants?

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Nope not scary here - just very cool. I can't wait to see that skeleton head on ds's butt. Sorry MelMel it was me who stole it from your cart
I hate that about stockings , feeling excited you got something but then bummed to see you beat someone else out who also wanted it.

On another note I wish there was more LillaPants , like a pair in ds's size

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I'm a scaredy cat too
The "scary" ones were up for quite a few minutes - I happened to be at RB before her list mailing went through. I went for the harmless polka-dot dipe. I'm sure DS would have loved a skeleton dipe but I wasn't sure of the fit on him.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.