Mothering Forum banner

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. article on vaccine damage cover-up

9K views 70 replies 30 participants last post by  dingogirl 
#1 ·
This article was published in both Rolling Stone and Salon.com yesterday. He was on ABC World News Tonight last night talking about the article (and
discussing Thimerosal and neurodevelopmental problems including autism) and is scheduled to be on Good Morning America this morning (for any of ya up
to read this and catch the show on time!)

I'll be curious to see any further media attention to the topic due to
the Kennedy name attached.....

Deadly Immunity
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. investigates the government cover-up of a
mercury/autism scandal
By ROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.
Rolling Stone Magazine

http://tinyurl.com/adbs6

(Article released yesterday)

Follow link above to see article.....

See less See more
#3 ·
That was a great article! I just read it on salon. RFK Jr. said he felt he had to bring more attention to the problem after he found out about the Simpsonwood meeting where officials tried to cover up findings, and because at first he himself was a skeptic, but has since been converted. He mentions being inundated by mothers whose children were damaged by vaccines, and at first not believing them, and now feeling obligated to help, because there is no longer a question in his mind about the problem.

#5 ·
Well, if Kennedy can bring more attention to this issue then FANTASTIC I am all for it!!!

I want to know what is a parent to do if their children had the full massive schedule of vaxes during the 90's? My 2 oldest are FULLY vaxed and now there is potential brain damage down the line... They are chock full of huge doses of mercury.

Was it Mercola ?? who wants us to figure out how to rid our children of this poison. Stop debating the safety of vaxes now and find out how to save the children!!!!!!!!

#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen123
that looks like it was taken directly out of David Kirby's book Evidence of Harm

What does RFK jr have to do with it ? Is HE taking the credit for 'discovering' this cover up ?
Kirby's book is much more even handed, the RFK version plays a little more fast and loose with the fact and figures.
Nonetheless, I agree with RFK's point of view and am happy he is able to bring more attention to the subject in the mainstream media, something Kirby has had a hard time doing.

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by vwmama
I want to know what is a parent to do if their children had the full massive schedule of vaxes during the 90's? My 2 oldest are FULLY vaxed and now there is potential brain damage down the line... They are chock full of huge doses of mercury.

Was it Mercola ?? who wants us to figure out how to rid our children of this poison. Stop debating the safety of vaxes now and find out how to save the children!!!!!!!!
Your children may be ok... it is really whether the kids hold on to the mercury in their bodies or excrete it. Autistic kids are thought to be genetically inable to excrete metals effectively due to reduced enzymes and sulfur metabolites that carry the metals out of the body.

Mercola does have mercury detox protocols posted on his site
http://www.mercola.com/article/mercury/
http://www.mercola.com/article/mercu...limination.htm

However, chelation can be risky and dangerous for children, you need to consult a professional.

Check the website for the parents group just formed to publicize mercury chelation and reversal of autism www.generationrescue.org

and the Autism Research Institute/DAN, Defeat Autism Now group
http://www.autismwebsite.com/ari/index.htm
DAN doctors follow their own standard protocol for chelation.

#12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry
I cried reading that on Salon this am. My son has autism and was vaxed with thimerasol containing vaxes, if I knew then what I know now...
. You can imagine it struck a nerve with me.
s

I will
: for you.

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by pilesoflaundry
I cried reading that on Salon this am. My son has autism and was vaxed with thimerasol containing vaxes, if I knew then what I know now...
. You can imagine it struck a nerve with me.
s I am sorry for you and your son.

I also wanted to cry when I read this. My oldest two are fully vaxed as well. And while I dont see any damange to them, I still have to wonder what damage there might be down the road from letting doctors inject my babies with poison. :"(

I can only pray that my 11 year old who gets straight A's and my 6 year old who never forgets a thing will continue to develop normally and not develop anything from these vaccines when they are older.

Someone should take these "drug manufacturers" and inject them with like amount of poison that they are putting in these tiny babies. They should be given the same amount per body weight that they are giving children. Every 2 months, just to see how they tolerate it. And while they drop like flies, we will continue to review the "safety" of injected toxins into the body.

#17 ·
Thank you for posting that article. I makes me so angry and so sad at the same time. My ds (7) is fully vax and dd (4mths) had hepb and a whole slew at 2mths. We're not vax'ing anymore but it make me
that I didn't protect my babies enough My gut told me not to vax with ds but I knew no wy around it. DS's bio-dad called cps on me to try to get custody and they bullied me into getting ds fully vax. I didn't want to vax dd at all but I was so afraid cps that I didn't say anything when the dr wanted to give her the shots
We're stopping now dd didn't get any at her 4mth checkup

#18 ·
rfk jr. was on imus yesterday talking about thimerosal/autism. here's the interview if anyone would like to hear it-

http://www.nomercury.org/media/IMUS_...06_20_2005.wma

GUYS, CHECK THIS OUT FROM IMMUNOLOGIST FUDENBERG.

Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 4:39 AM
To: edit Chicago Trib
Subject:

I was on Merck's scientific advisory Board for 10 years, and on Glaxo's
so and Aventis Pasteur's for several and can testify they knew about
dangers of thimersol and attempted to cover it up.
Sincerely
H.H. Fudenberg, M.D., D.D.G., I.O.M.

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by dingogirl
rfk jr. was on imus yesterday talking about thimerosal/autism. here's the interview if anyone would like to hear it-
Thank you!!!! You wouldn't happen to have the link to the video version would you? I can't find anything on the WFAN site, just audio.

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by dingogirl
i've never heard of this show, but JFK JR. is supposed to be on the Joe Scarborough show tonight. (MSNBC)
Aww..man, I missed it. Did anyone watch it?
Oh...wait...it comes on at one, too! Woo hoo!
I've never before been so greatful for being an insomniac.

#26 ·
I watched the end of it. Scharborough (former Republican Congressman from Florida) also has a son with Aspergers.

They talk about the timeline with respect to the increased number of vaxes on the schedule and the increase in Autism diagnoses. Also about that transcript from 2000. Doesn't get too deep, but was still interesting to hear Joe sing RFK's praises.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.