1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
i have one and i love it!!!
:
:
:
my DH and I used to work for boston market.
He gives the chicken a good rub down of garlic powder, onion powder, and other things, whatever we have. then it goes on the spit for about and hr and a half. he also gets rub under the skin( that kind of grosses me out so I skip that step). It tastes way better though.
Also, I use mine as a second oven. If I have to bake anything that can fit in there I use it, mostly 8x8 pans and pie pans and stuff that size. I figure it takes way less time to preheat and saves a lot of energy to run.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I mix garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, paprika, thyme and rosemary and put that on the skin. I rub butter under the skin, and if I have any, I insert lemon slices under the skin.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
My DH rotisseries our chickens in our weber grill (he has an attachment). All he uses is some olive oil, and coarse salt and pepper. It comes out PERFECTLY every time. Rotisserie chicken is so easy, you don't have to make it too fussy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.