Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning and discovered that the round ligament pain I've been having for a while is just terrible today! When I got out of bed it took my breath away. I even took some tylenol, which I NEVER do! I almost never take medications even when I'm not pregnant.

Anybody else? I'm thinking it must be worse with subsequent pregnancies, at least for me, I hardly had any at all with my 1st and it definitely wasn't this bad with my 2nd.

The good news is I haven't had any sciatic nerve pain, which was something I had really bad with my other children.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by octobermoon View Post
where is your pain? just curious about RL pain in general since i am new to all things pregnancy.
Typically it's off to the sides of the belly, and is low down. There's a picture here that shows where they are. For me it's pretty much midway between my hips and belly button and pretty far down in the belly. It's a sharp pain that happens for a second and then sort of fades away, it's just particularly "sharp" this morning!

·
Registered
5,911 Posts
Yes, but for me I notice it more at night when I get up to pee for the gazzilionth time! I think that in my half sleeping state, I'm not as careful about moving as I stumble to the bathroom, and it really hurts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.